segunda-feira, 6 de setembro de 2010

Selena tentou aprender Hungaro



Selena Gomez dished to BOP about how homesick she got while filming Monte Carlo in Hungary: 'It was really hard, I won't lie. It was definitely hard for me in the beginning, but filming the movie was such an experience. It was an adventure!

It was hard to communicate. I tried to learn Hungarian, but I think it's the hardest language possible! I'm thankful I got to be a part of the film because Hungary was amazing. I definitely want to come back one day.'

Sel is also self-conscience of her smile: 'I can't really change my smile. There's nothing I can do about it, I embrace it! If you're confident in yourself, then prove it to everyone. Just say, 'I'm confident in myself.'

Selena Gomez contou para BOP sobre como tem saudades durante as filmagens de Monte Carlo na Hungria: "Foi realmente difícil, não vou mentir. Foi definitivamente difícil para mim no começo, mas as filmagens do filme foi uma experiência. Foi uma aventura!

Era difícil se comunicar. Eu tentei aprender húngaro, mas eu acho que é a língua mais difícil possível! Eu sou grata por ser uma parte do filme porque a Hungria é surpreendente. Eu definitivamente quero voltar um dia. "

Sel também tem consciência de seu sorriso: "Eu não posso mudar o meu sorriso. Não há nada que eu possa fazer sobre isso. Se você está confiante em si mesmo, então prove a todos. Basta dizer, 'Eu tenho confiança em mim mesmo. "

Fonte:Oceanup

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário