quarta-feira, 28 de julho de 2010

Selena escreve sobre sua voz

Hey guys, by now I'm sure most of you know that my voice is gone and that I had to cancel some of my upcoming shows. After my 2 week promo tour with Joey I started to feel pain in my throat from talking too much. As soon as I came home I went to see my doctor and he said that I had damaged my vocal chords and that I had acid reflex (probably from pickles). He put me on medication and wanted to see me in a few days. When I went back my voice had gotten much worse. He then told me that I had to cancel my shows and be on vocal rest for a week. I felt so horrible that I couldn't perform. I begged the doctor to give me more medication to last me through these shows, he said if I went I could lose my voice completely and have permanent damage. I had to give up and agree to not go but I WILL make it up. We are doing the best we can to reschedule all of the shows and I will do a 2 hour meet and greet in each city that I missed when I come back into town. We are also trying to see who was planning on coming to the shows so we can give you all tickets to the rescheduled shows. I am SO sorry about all of this and really hope I can see you all when I'm better.

The show in Columbus, OH has already been rescheduled for November 6th.

The shows that have been cancelled are:

Delaware State Fair 7/28/10
Lilith Fair Tour in Holmdel, NJ 7/31 and Hartford, CT 8/01

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. :(
I love you all so much and can't wait to see you. Thank you for understanding. It means so much.

Sel


fonte:http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=420895272415

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário